The Anniversary Committee is pleased to present two more activities to celebrate our 30th Anniversary.
Holiday Cookie Exchange
- Tuesday Dec 8th, 2:00 to 3:00 pm, Lion’s Hall parking lot
- Our theme is “Make a Dozen, Take A Dozen”
- Package your 12 cookies in a clear Ziploc bag.
- Label your bag with the type of cookie (such as gingerbread, chocolate chip etc) and any ingredient information people may need to know (such as “contains nuts”, gluten-free etc.)
- Please arrive at 2:00 pm so we can set up the tables for exchange
- Enjoy a hot beverage while you wait and chat with other members. COVID protocols in effect.
“30 Something” — Guild Challenge
- The challenge will run from December 2020 to April 27, 2021.
- Voting will be by Viewer’s Choice, done either at an in-person event (COVID permitting) or virtually, sometime in May 2021. Details will follow closer to this time.
- This year, we have included the opportunity for members to enter a “Group” or “Partner/Buddy” entry. Although COVID restrictions may preclude you from face-to-face sewing, collaboration and fabric/ idea sharing can still provide a fun and creative outlet. We encourage those of you who would like to partner on this initiative to reach out to other members.
- Attached is an event document detailing the theme, rules and registration. Telephone tree members will receive a hardcopy of this document. (See below)
- If previous challenges are any indication, we are sure that we will have many inspired and creative items to show the membership next year. We have so many talented artists in our Guild and we look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations.
Jane, Pam & Nijole
30th Anniversary Committee