JULY 10 OUTDOOR LIBRARY DAY –
UPDATE: Timeslots 1 to 3 are now Full!
Responding to demand a 4th timeslot has been added, 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is also limited to 25 people. To register for this timeslot, please contact Nijole by July 8 to reserve your spot.
To ensure we stay within the COVID guidelines for outside gatherings, we are asking all members to pick a timeslot you would like to attend Library Day. We have 3 timeslots available (max 25 attendees per timeslot):
Timeslot #1: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. FULL
Timeslot #2: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. FULL
Timeslot#3: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. FULL
You can email Nijole Deskin firstname.lastname@example.org; or phone her at home (613) 267-5982 or cell (613) 355-9153.
An Outdoor Library Day has been scheduled for July 10th (rain date July 12th); 1-4 p.m. in the Perth Lions Hall Parking Lot.
You will be able to return and borrow books and tools, and renew your Guild membership. Payment for membership can be by cheque or cash (exact change please) and no renewal form is required if your contact information remains the same. There will be a free table to browse, so bring any items you want to donate. All of our Guild photo albums will be on display and the 30th Anniversary committee will be serving refreshing drinks and some tasty treats. You can also drop off your signature squares in a clear plastic bag.
Some of the guidelines for our library day:
- Please wear a mask and respect social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you need a book on a specific topic, you can choose it ahead of time by going to our website https://www.librarything.com/catalog/LCQG and looking through our on-line library, or contact the Guild Librarian – Moira Bell email@example.com for assistance.
- Please return your books/tools in the bin that will be marked “Returns”.
- The Lions Club building will not be available for use.