Join us for our November virtual sew day!
When: Tuesday, Nov 2
Where: Virtual, via ZOOM
Time: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
How: ZOOM links were sent to all members to PRE-REGISTER. If you didn’t receive your email, contact the guild at email@example.com
You must register first and be a Guild Member to get a zoom link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Why come to Virtual Sew Day? Well.. they are fun! but also…
- Cathy Price will be online at Virtual Sew Day and can answer any questions on your Block of the Month.
- For this month’s sew day, I’d like to promote the placemats for “Meals on Wheels” for Christmas. One of our members, Lois MacLean, is running with this initiative this year. Before we know it Christmas will be here. Maybe make one or 2 placemats up during the afternoon of Sew Day. Lois has found this great video on how to make an easy self binding placemat. Here’s the link –> https://youtu.be/MjvYREGdVpY . I will also play this video in a break out room for anyone that wants to watch it during sew day.
- It’s a great opportunity to catch up, ask questions, or opinions on a project.
- If you’ve taken the Melissa Marginet workshop or the Janet Barker Hexi workshops, this is a great time to get some of it completed. You can also ask questions if you are stuck.
- Or just set the time in your calendar and get some sewing done!
- You don’t have to join for the entire time. You can come and go as you please.
Hope to see many of you on Tuesday afternoon!