Membership in the LCQG is at 168 and counting.
The annual membership fee is $30.00 for renewing members and $40 for new members, which includes a LCQG name pin. Guests are always welcome, there is a small fee of $5.00, charged at the door. Please remember to PRINT YOUR NAME when signing in at the meetings (it is easier for us to read)
You can join the Guild at any time during the year; however, after Oct. 31 your name and contact information will not be in the Guild Directory and you will not receive membership pins until June.
Membership entitles you to take workshops, use the Guild library, participate in Block of the Month patterns, quilting retreats, have your quilts viewed at our quilt show, receive discounts at some quilt shops and vote on Guild issues.
You’ll find our 2020-21 membership application and payment information HERE.
- Our meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at the Lions Hall, Perth Fairgrounds (entrance on #1 Arthur Street and Halton Street).
- Meetings run from September to June (no meeting in December or July/August).
- Doors open at 6:30 for a 1/2 hour social time, program sign-up, visiting the library, checking out the free table, picking up your Block and the Month, and other guild related activities.
- Meetings start at 7:00 pm, run generally to 9 p.m. with a 20 minute snack break in the middle.
- NOTE: January and February meetings start at 1:00 pm.
Questions? Please contact membership at: email@example.com